2.5.16

最&高 Thoughts Time Frame by Time Frame

これをやろう!ありがとうございます!

0:01---How did her arms fit?!

0:05---How the F*** did her arms fit?! 

0:06---Wait, I got it. Kyary is a robot and she detached her arms and then when the scene was done the director was like"CUT!", Kyary was like "Aaaaaah~! Give me my arms back!" ...That makes sense...

0:10---I don't see a string attached to the glasses, so how the hell they floating on their own?! So many unanswered questions and we aren't even a minute in....~_~

0:15---That blue circle in the background has...vanilla-covered strawberries?! (eh heh heh heh yummmmmmyyyy!)

0:29---Kyary stole some cars from Barbie and Ken and was like "Kawaii! I'll use this in my next MV! Now, where to hide them...Aaah! A storage closet!"

0:35---Oompa Loompas with some sort of genetic mutation decide to drive the stolen cars...

0:44---When your pet bird has your iPod, they be there like...

0:56---You must have went waaaaay over-budget with Mondai Girl...because this is what we have been reduced to.

1:03---A rare species of Oompa Loompa had a party with some lanterns. A ファミリーパーティー.

1:07---And cue the astronauts who somehow defy gravity.

1:09---Kyary looks a birthday cake. But with no candles and no f***ing sprinkles.

1:31---All the gold Oompa Loompas fainted due to how sugoi Kyary really is...

1:34---Want me to get you a tissue, 先輩?

1:39---I have upset 先輩. Life has no purpose. Let me die in a hole alone.

1:49---Stop with the freaking Oompa Loompas! >A<

2:04---"Entertain me midgets."

2:13---Those phantoms from Legend of Zelda...nice cameo!

2:33---Now send in the flying ちょうどいいの(think about this one...)

2:40---OMG is 先輩 ok?! Here, have this unrealistically large donut that I see in my dreams!

2:45---Renge Chance reference

2:55---The choreography looks hard, I don't wanna even attempt it.

3:02---Uh hello?! A little help? Oh, you're busy? Let me die 先輩.

3:15---The red circle is giving away free pieces of gum. Make it rain! 

3:29---The phantoms and the dancing strawberries have melted into the floor. They immortal!

3:33---バイバイバイ 先輩!

3:39---The loading logo from hell. Why did you go there Kyary?!

3:43---Well, I'm gonna watch TV now. That's So Raven, perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment